Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blogging For the Sake of Blogging

I have nothing much to say today.
Great, isn't it?
Let's see...

I wish I had something to say...

Might do some research on a random topic and then write about it.

Or not.

You know what I'm thinking just now (apart from that I'm really sleepy)? I'm thinking I want to study my Bible loads. I've probably already shared this. But like, I actually want to know my Bible inside-out, like a Jew, cause I think that's amazing. How great would it be to be a Rabbi's apprentice. Is that sad? It's strange though. I'm reading my Bible but not studying it. I started reading a theology book and took notes and stuff, but I wasn't actually thinking about it. Nothing got me questioning. I want to ask questions but nothing to ask them about!!! Meh!!!

Psalms are amazing btw. I know you all know, but humour me, one who is not so well-versed in the far reachingness of the Bible. Got really blown away though. Read from like Psalm 50-odd to Psalm 65-odd and everything I read was relevant to me. Does that happen everytime? Like, if I had opened my Bible at I dunno, Habbakuk, would I have still found something relevant?

Interpretation is such an interesting thing.

You know what I really want to do? Theology. Wish i could do theology without doing it at uni. wish I could read loads of books. Hmm...I think I need to dramatically change my time usage.

What else?

It would be great to have like a set list of things that I have to concentrate on and I could only concentrate on them. Hmm...might do that.

Anyways better go to maths.

Sorry for my ramblings.

No comments: